FLY IN A SPITFIRE
We’re pleased to announce that we will include the limited edition framed print ‘Elizabeth’ produced in collaboration with Aces High and the in-flight footage with the next 50 Spitfire Passenger flights sold.
The footage is recorded on our state of the art camera system fitted to NH341 combined with the limited edition print represents a saving of £450.00!
- 20-minute airborne (30 minute experience) passenger flight in a Two-Seat WWII Spitfire
- Fly In A Spitfire – the legendary Mk IX Spitfire NH341 warbird of Grizzly Bear Squadron
- NH341 Code DB-E Flew with the the famous pilots of RCAF 411 Squadron and had two kills over Normandy in June 1944
- Includes essential safety briefing and equipment throughout
- Includes a limited edition gift pack- Spitfire Pilot’s Notes, Event Info and Vintage Folder
- Plan your flight with your pilot – headset communication in flight
- Fly from Sywell, Northamptonshire, North Weald, Essex and fly over The White Cliffs of Dover from Headcorn, Kent
- Optional high definition multi-camera and intercom audio cockpit video footage
- Family welcome – excellent viewing of the runway and aircraft
- FREE Car Park, Cafes, Bars, Museum
- FREE Squadron Print signed by your pilot after your flight
- 30-minute, 40-minute and 60-minute upgrade options available call for more info
- Once your order is processed and your email voucher received, call us to book your date