- Book 30 Minute Fly With a Spitfire & Hurricane Dual Fighter Aviation Photography Workshop
- Photography workshop with aviation professional photographer Darren Harbar
- Flight in a vintage RAF de Havilland Devon alongside an original WWII Spitfire and Battle of Britain Hurricane
- 30-minute formation flight, wing to wing with the Spitfire and Hurricane
- Subject Aircraft directed via radio during flight by Darren Harbar
- Flying in the same air space the Battle of Britain was fought
- Includes photography shoot of both Spitfire and Hurricane on the ground
- Includes aircraft squadron prints of both aircraft which can be signed by the pilots
You are required to arrive and ‘Check-In’, at the RAF dispersal Hut by the runway, at least 60 minutes before your proposed flight time. Here you can present us with your ticket/voucher and your booking confirmation emails. Once you have checked-in, we ask that all passengers gather at the check-in desk 15 minutes before their Flight Time. If you have any questions throughout the day, please visit the Check-In desk.
If you have bought a ‘Sit In A Spitfire Experience’ you can do this at 1300 if your proposed flight time is at 1000, 1100 or 1200. If your proposed flight time is at 1400, 1500 or 1600 your ‘Sit In A Spitfire Experience’ is at 1700.
Book 30 Minute Fly With a Spitfire & Hurricane Dual Fighter Aviation Photography Workshop
£849.00 30 minutes